The To a Flame Ring speaks of attraction and longing. What draws you in like a moth to a flame, as the saying goes? With its array of petite white diamonds that appear to be magnetized by the focal diamond, this handcrafted ring is meant to help you celebrate – year after year, decade after decade – all that brings you a sense of unity and connection.
Please note, the images do not reflect the carat size you select.
Round cut focal diamond: Your choice of carat weight, color & clarity from the available options (see dropdown menus). Our natural diamond focals are GIA certified; our lab-grown diamond focals are IGI or GIA certified.
Each focal stone is hand selected by Melanie to ensure that her high standards for color, clarity, and overall beauty are met.
We offer other carat weights in this design by request! Email our team to inquire about pricing.
This design features a closed basket setting with six prongs on a delicate 1.2mm band—available in platinum or 14k solid yellow, white or rose gold.
The band is accented by six (1-1.5mm) round white diamonds scattered thoughtfully around the focal.
All accent diamonds are SI clarity and G+ color.
We handcraft each piece with responsibly sourced 14k gold and ethically sourced stones.
We’re here to help you find your ring size! Ring sizing is not universal. We strongly suggest that you capture your size with this tool:
- The Perfect Fit Sizer—We highly recommend this tool. It’s a metal sizer that is made in the same width as the ring you plan to order and the best way to ensure that your jewelry will fit perfectly on the first try. (When you’re done, you can return the Perfect Fit Sizer to us so we can recycle it, and we’ll refund you for the value of your sizer minus shipping.) Order your Perfect Fit Sizer here.
- A signature from an adult (21+) will be required upon delivery if the purchase amount was over $50.
- We can ship to any permanent address (including your workplace)—but not hotels or non-permanent addresses.
- Please contact us if you need to reroute or change the delivery address.
- All packages are fully insured.
- UPS and FedEx are currently operating as normal, but please be advised that COVID delays are possible
- We offer free shipping on all orders over $50
- We ship via UPS 2-Day for orders over $50, and USPS Priority for orders under $50.
- We ship through FedEx International Priority to a limited number of countries (see the full list here).
- International clients are responsible for all shipping and all customs charges.
We are proud to provide a lifetime warranty on each and every one of our pieces, so you can rest assured that we will lovingly care for your Melanie Casey jewelry whenever it needs servicing. We stand by our work.
We will repair your jewelry whenever it needs repairing for as long as you own it. Our highly skilled repair specialist will evaluate your piece and stay in open communication with you about the work that’s needed and any associated costs.
Also, you can send your jewelry to us at any time for a free thorough cleaning and inspection to ensure it is sparkling beautifully and in top shape.
We’ve partnered up with Bread, an independent financing company. Learn More.
At checkout, select “Bread” as your payment option, and it’ll take you through the application process.
Once that goes through and you place your order using Bread, we’ll start the processing and ship your jewelry when it's ready.
Bread handles your payments from there. You’ll work directly with them to make your monthly payments.
NOTE: Bread is available for U.S. clients only.