Sometimes life can feel like you’re out on the open sea, just trying to navigate the waves. Sailing requires precision and technical skill. But it also involves imagination and a kind of artistry. When it’s done well, all will stay afloat, no matter what storms come to pass. And the best part is, you’re not alone. The company we choose for the journey is an adventure in itself. One that always makes for smoother sailing.
The Starboard Ring reminds of these things as it illustrates the beauty of art and science. And like the shimmering sea under a sunlit sky, it evokes a sense of serenity. We love the nautical-inspired look of its unique double-line basket setting, which holds the focal diamond of your choice.
Oval cut focal diamond of your choice.
Need help choosing a diamond? Our Customer Care team is right here.
Melanie prefers a plump oval that is slightly wider and shorter for this design—she also loves this set with an M or N champagne diamond.
This design features an open basket setting with six double-prongs on a delicate 1.2mm band—available in platinum or 14k solid yellow, white or rose gold.
The band is accented by twenty-two (1mm) pave set round white diamonds, eleven on each side of the focal stone.
All accent diamonds are SI clarity and G+ color.
We handcraft each piece with responsibly sourced 14k gold and ethically sourced stones.
We’re here to help you find your ring size! Ring sizing is not universal. We strongly suggest that you capture your size with this tool:
- The Perfect Fit Sizer—We highly recommend this tool. It’s a metal sizer that is made in the same width as the ring you plan to order and the best way to ensure that your jewelry will fit perfectly on the first try. (When you’re done, you can return the Perfect Fit Sizer to us so we can recycle it, and we’ll refund you for the value of your sizer minus shipping.) Order your Perfect Fit Sizer here.
- A signature from an adult (21+) will be required upon delivery if the purchase amount was over $50.
- We can ship to any permanent address (including your workplace)—but not hotels or non-permanent addresses.
- Please contact us if you need to reroute or change the delivery address.
- All packages are fully insured.
- UPS and FedEx are currently operating as normal, but please be advised that COVID delays are possible
- We offer free shipping on all orders over $50
- We ship via UPS 2-Day for orders over $50, and USPS Priority for orders under $50.
- We ship through FedEx International Priority to a limited number of countries (see the full list here).
- International clients are responsible for all shipping and all customs charges.
We are proud to provide a lifetime warranty on each and every one of our pieces, so you can rest assured that we will lovingly care for your Melanie Casey jewelry whenever it needs servicing. We stand by our work.
We will repair your jewelry whenever it needs repairing for as long as you own it. Our highly skilled repair specialist will evaluate your piece and stay in open communication with you about the work that’s needed and any associated costs.
Also, you can send your jewelry to us at any time for a free thorough cleaning and inspection to ensure it is sparkling beautifully and in top shape.
- This piece was designed with our signature 1.2mm band. It is specifically designed and crafted to be not only delicate-looking, but also long-lasting. However, we know some people prefer a thicker band, and we can upgrade our bands to 1.5mm by request for most designs. Please reach out to our customer care team to inquire about upgrading to a 1.5mm band for this piece!
- We can create our engagement designs with various diamond cuts. If you love this design but are hoping for a different shape for your focal stone, please reach out for more information!
We’ve partnered up with Bread, an independent financing company. Learn More.
At checkout, select “Bread” as your payment option, and it’ll take you through the application process.
Once that goes through and you place your order using Bread, we’ll start the processing and ship your jewelry when it's ready.
Bread handles your payments from there. You’ll work directly with them to make your monthly payments.
NOTE: Bread is available for U.S. clients only.