Shipping & Packaging
This post includes custom CSS styles. To copy these styles to a new post, or refresh the styles for this post, go to https://bit.ly/3j9ENC2 and copy the code into the post's HTML view.
We offer free domestic (U.S.) shipping on all orders over $50! A few important notes about that for our domestic clients...
- We ship our jewelry through UPS or USPS.
- A signature from an adult (that is, someone 21 years old or older) will be required upon delivery if your total purchase amount is over $50. We’d hate for you to incur any rerouting fees, so please ensure you provide a shipping address where an adult will be present to sign for your package. (Purchases less than $50, including ring sizer purchases, do not require a signature for delivery.)
- If the mail carrier returns your package to us because you weren’t available for contact at the time of delivery, you will receive a refund for your order minus the shipping fee and minus the restocking fee for the item(s) you ordered. (Please contact us if you need to change your delivery address.)
- If you need to, feel free to have your package delivered to your workplace or a friend’s house. As long as an adult is present to sign for your package, we can ship it to any permanent address. (However, we will not ship to a hotel.)
Important Note: For security and insurance reasons, we have to handle all shipping communication (i.e., changes in shipping information, rerouting, etc.) on your behalf. So please let us know if any changes need to be made.
All domestic and international orders are fully insured, door to door.
Yes, we do ship internationally, but only to a limited number of countries. Please click here to see the full list of countries we ship to. You can direct international shipping questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Sorry, Swiss friends—Due to new customs regulations, we are no longer accepting orders to Switzerland.)
All international clients are responsible for shipping costs and customs charges. Many countries require VAT/import fees at customs before delivery can be completed. The buyer is solely responsible for payment of these customs fees. These orders will be shipped via FedEx International, and customs and broker fees will be the client's responsibility upon delivery. Your customs office can estimate these charges for you.
Please make sure your shipping address is correct. Again, if your package is returned to us for any reason (whether you weren’t available at the time of delivery, or because the customs fee wasn’t paid, or any other reason), you will receive a refund for your order minus the shipping fee, minus any import/customs fees, and minus a restocking fee for the item(s) you purchased.
Packaging—From Our Hands to Yours
Your story and your entire Melanie Casey jewelry experience is extremely important to us. So we take shipping and packaging seriously. Rest assured, we will package your jewelry securely for a safe travels.
- You’ll receive with your package a receipt that indicates your order number and some order details. (But the purchase price isn’t shown.)
- Your jewelry will arrive in a gift-ready jewelry box or pouch, depending on the piece and the box selection you make at checkout.
- We also issue a serialized Melanie Casey Certificate of Authenticity for each piece of jewelry that has been valued at $100 (USD) or more.