sale announcements to you first!
Have you ever noticed the intricate details of one snowflake? Each is gorgeous on its own. But as millions come together, they form into piles, layers, and drifts that have the power to beautify an entire region. Taking the loveliness of snowfall as our inspiration, the Snowdrift Ring is meant to help you celebrate the beauty that’s found when all of life’s little moments seem to come together to make something new.
This version of our bestselling Snowdrift Ring design features a flurry of ten diamond accents that sparkle along a delicate platinum band, accenting the round cut focal diamond.
Find the open-prong version of the Snowdrift Ring here!
Round cut focal diamond: (0.8ct., VVS1 clarity, F color)— View the GIA certificate for this piece here!
This design features a closed basket setting with six prongs on a delicate 1.2mm band of platinum.
The band is accented by ten (1-2mm) round white diamonds, five on each side of the focal stone.
All accent diamonds are SI clarity and G+ color.
This listing is for the original closed-basket Snowdrift Ring. To see the open-prong version of the Snowdrift Ring, which includes a wider range of carat weights as well as lab-grown diamond focal options, click here!
We handcraft each piece with responsibly sourced 14k gold and ethically sourced stones.
We’re here to help you find your ring size! Ring sizing is not universal. We strongly suggest that you capture your size with this tool:
- The Perfect Fit Sizer—We highly recommend this tool. It’s a metal sizer that is made in the same width as the ring you plan to order and the best way to ensure that your jewelry will fit perfectly on the first try. (When you’re done, you can return the Perfect Fit Sizer to us so we can recycle it, and we’ll refund you for the value of your sizer minus shipping.) Order your Perfect Fit Sizer here.
- A signature from an adult (21+) will be required upon delivery if the purchase amount was over $50.
- We can ship to any permanent address (including your workplace)—but not hotels or non-permanent addresses.
- Please contact us if you need to reroute or change the delivery address.
- All packages are fully insured.
- UPS and FedEx are currently operating as normal, but please be advised that COVID delays are possible
- We offer free shipping on all orders over $50
- We ship via UPS 2-Day for orders over $50, and USPS Priority for orders under $50.
- We ship through FedEx International Priority to a limited number of countries (see the full list here).
- International clients are responsible for all shipping and all customs charges.
We are proud to provide a lifetime warranty on each and every one of our pieces, so you can rest assured that we will lovingly care for your Melanie Casey jewelry whenever it needs servicing. We stand by our work.
We will repair your jewelry whenever it needs repairing for as long as you own it. Our highly skilled repair specialist will evaluate your piece and stay in open communication with you about the work that’s needed and any associated costs.
Also, you can send your jewelry to us at any time for a free thorough cleaning and inspection to ensure it is sparkling beautifully and in top shape.
We’ve partnered up with Bread, an independent financing company. Learn More.
At checkout, select “Bread” as your payment option, and it’ll take you through the application process.
Once that goes through and you place your order using Bread, we’ll start the processing and ship your jewelry when it's ready.
Bread handles your payments from there. You’ll work directly with them to make your monthly payments.
NOTE: Bread is available for U.S. clients only.
sale announcements to you first!