You and the one you love have your own unique story. It started small, like a seed, and eventually grew into what it is today. When we think of how relationships develop like that, we often think of flowers – They take time to bloom, but once they do, they’re absolutely gorgeous and each has its own distinct character.
For this piece, Melanie took inspiration from the rare and unique Lady’s Slipper orchid to illustrate the beauty of togetherness. The delicate band tapers as it grows closer to the focal stone, an oval white diamond (in your choice of size and quality!). And eight petite diamonds cascade down each side of the gold (or platinum) band, as if they were sparkling white orchid petals.
Oval cut focal diamond of your choice.
Need help choosing a diamond? Our Customer Care team is right here.
Due to its unique setting, Melanie recommends a shorter oval cut over a longer skinny one as it will blend best with the band.
This design features a closed basket setting with six prongs on a delicate 1.2mm band—available in platinum or 14k solid yellow, white or rose gold.
The band is accented by eight (1-1.8mm) round white diamonds, four on each side of the focal stone. The exact size of the accent diamonds will depend on the size of the focal stone you choose.
All accent diamonds are SI clarity and G+ color.
We handcraft each piece with responsibly sourced 14k gold and ethically sourced stones.
We’re here to help you find your ring size! Ring sizing is not universal. We strongly suggest that you capture your size with this tool:
- The Perfect Fit Sizer—We highly recommend this tool. It’s a metal sizer that is made in the same width as the ring you plan to order and the best way to ensure that your jewelry will fit perfectly on the first try. (When you’re done, you can return the Perfect Fit Sizer to us so we can recycle it, and we’ll refund you for the value of your sizer minus shipping.) Order your Perfect Fit Sizer here.
- A signature from an adult (21+) will be required upon delivery if the purchase amount was over $50.
- We can ship to any permanent address (including your workplace)—but not hotels or non-permanent addresses.
- Please contact us if you need to reroute or change the delivery address.
- All packages are fully insured.
- UPS and FedEx are currently operating as normal, but please be advised that COVID delays are possible
- We offer free shipping on all orders over $50
- We ship via UPS 2-Day for orders over $50, and USPS Priority for orders under $50.
- We ship through FedEx International Priority to a limited number of countries (see the full list here).
- International clients are responsible for all shipping and all customs charges.
We are proud to provide a lifetime warranty on each and every one of our pieces, so you can rest assured that we will lovingly care for your Melanie Casey jewelry whenever it needs servicing. We stand by our work.
We will repair your jewelry whenever it needs repairing for as long as you own it. Our highly skilled repair specialist will evaluate your piece and stay in open communication with you about the work that’s needed and any associated costs.
Also, you can send your jewelry to us at any time for a free thorough cleaning and inspection to ensure it is sparkling beautifully and in top shape.
- This piece was designed with our signature 1.2mm band. It is specifically designed and crafted to be not only delicate-looking, but also long-lasting. However, we know some people prefer a thicker band, and we can upgrade our bands to 1.5mm by request for most designs. Please reach out to our customer care team to inquire about upgrading to a 1.5mm band for this piece!
- We can create our engagement designs with various diamond cuts. If you love this design but are hoping for a different shape for your focal stone, please reach out for more information!
We’ve partnered up with Bread, an independent financing company. Learn More.
At checkout, select “Bread” as your payment option, and it’ll take you through the application process.
Once that goes through and you place your order using Bread, we’ll start the processing and ship your jewelry when it's ready.
Bread handles your payments from there. You’ll work directly with them to make your monthly payments.
NOTE: Bread is available for U.S. clients only.