What's your favorite way to be creative? For us jewelers, we love putting all of the tiniest details together to create a piece of art. The Eyelet Ring is handcrafted with all of the intricacy you'd see in embroidery work. It's delicate and shimmery. Eight diamonds – four on each side – cluster around your choice of marquise cut center stone. Select your favorite stone or choose the birthstone of someone you love. And it all gets woven together with a dainty 14k gold or platinum setting.
Marquise cut focal stone of your choice, 6x3mm.
Each focal stone is hand selected by Melanie to ensure that her high standards for color, clarity, and overall beauty are met.
Customize the marquise cut stone in your ring design!
- January: Mozambique Garnet (Dark red, AA quality)
- February: Amethyst (Dark purple, AAA quality)
- March: Aquamarine (Ice blue, AAA quality)
- April: Diamond (SI clarity, G+ color)
- May: Emerald (AA quality)
- June: Alexandrite (Lab-grown)
- July: Ruby (AA quality)
- August: Peridot (AA quality)
- September: Sapphire (Dark blue, AA quality)
- October: Tourmaline (Green, AA quality)
- November: Citrine (Orange, AAA quality)
- December: London Blue Topaz (AA quality), Tanzanite (AAA quality)
This design features a closed basket setting on a delicate 1.2mm band—available in solid 14k gold or platinum.
The setting and band are accented by eight (1-1.5mm) round white diamonds, four on each side of the focal stone.
All accent diamonds are SI clarity and G+ color.
Please note: part of the beauty of colored gemstones is their individuality. Your piece's stone colors may vary slightly from our photos and may look different in varied lighting.
We handcraft each piece with responsibly sourced metals and ethically sourced stones.
We’re here to help you find your ring size! Ring sizing is not universal. We strongly suggest that you capture your size with this tool:
- The Perfect Fit Sizer—We highly recommend this tool. It’s a metal sizer that is made in the same width as the ring you plan to order and the best way to ensure that your jewelry will fit perfectly on the first try. (When you’re done, you can return the Perfect Fit Sizer to us so we can recycle it, and we’ll refund you for the value of your sizer minus shipping.) Order your Perfect Fit Sizer here.
For complete details, visit our Shipping page.
- A signature from an adult (21+) will be required upon delivery if the purchase amount was over $50.
- We can ship to any permanent address (including your workplace)—but not hotels or non-permanent addresses.
- Please contact us if you need to reroute or change the delivery address.
- All packages are fully insured.
- UPS and FedEx are currently operating as normal, but please be advised that COVID delays are possible
- We offer free shipping on all orders over $50
- We ship via UPS 2-Day for orders over $50, and USPS Priority for orders under $50.
- We ship through FedEx International Priority to a limited number of countries (see the full list here).
- International clients are responsible for all shipping and all customs charges.
We are proud to provide a lifetime warranty on each and every one of our pieces, so you can rest assured that we will lovingly care for your Melanie Casey jewelry whenever it needs servicing. We stand by our work.
We will repair your jewelry whenever it needs repairing for as long as you own it. Our highly skilled repair specialist will evaluate your piece and stay in open communication with you about the work that’s needed and any associated costs.
Also, you can send your jewelry to us at any time for a free thorough cleaning and inspection to ensure it is sparkling beautifully and in top shape.
There are limitations to our warranty. Please visit our Warranty page for the complete details.
We’ve partnered up with Bread, an independent financing company. Learn More.
At checkout, select “Bread” as your payment option, and it’ll take you through the application process.
Once that goes through and you place your order using Bread, we’ll start the processing and ship your jewelry when it's ready.
Bread handles your payments from there. You’ll work directly with them to make your monthly payments.
NOTE: Bread is available for U.S. clients only.