There are diamond rings. And then there are rings with diamonds. This delicately handcrafted piece tapers wide to reveal three rows of diamonds, 39 in total.
Thirty nine white diamonds (1.1mm, SI clarity, G+ color)
Solid 14k yellow gold setting with a delicate 1.2mm round band
4.8mm thick at the top section of the band
We handcraft each piece with responsibly sourced 14k gold and ethically sourced stones.
Our team of skilled jewelers makes each piece by hand, the old way. Handcrafted fine jewelry takes time. Please refer to this piece's estimated ship date for our current timelines. Thank you for your patience!
We’re here to help you find your ring size! Ring sizing is not universal. We strongly suggest that you capture your size with this tool:
The Perfect Fit Sizer—We highly recommend this tool. It’s a metal sizer that is made in the same width as the ring you plan to order and the best way to ensure that your jewelry will fit perfectly on the first try. (When you’re done, you can return the Perfect Fit Sizer to us so we can recycle it, and we’ll refund you for the value of your sizer minus shipping.) Order your Perfect Fit Sizer here.
For complete details, visit our Shipping page.
- A signature from an adult (21+) will be required upon delivery if the purchase amount was over $50.
- We can ship to any permanent address (including your workplace)—but not hotels or non-permanent addresses.
Please contact us if you need to reroute or change the delivery address.
- All packages are fully insured.
- UPS and FedEx are currently operating as normal, but please be advised that COVID delays are possible
We offer free shipping on all orders over $50
- We ship via UPS 2-Day for orders over $50, and USPS Priority for orders under $50.
- We ship through FedEx International Priority to a limited number of countries (see the full list here).
- International clients are responsible for all shipping and all customs charges.
We are proud to provide a lifetime warranty on each and every one of our pieces, so you can rest assured that we will lovingly care for your Melanie Casey jewelry whenever it needs servicing. We stand by our work.
We will repair your jewelry whenever it needs repairing for as long as you own it. Our highly skilled repair specialist will evaluate your piece and stay in open communication with you about the work that’s needed and any associated costs.
Also, you can send your jewelry to us at any time for a free thorough cleaning and inspection to ensure it is sparkling beautifully and in top shape.
There are limitations to our warranty. Please visit our Warranty page for the complete details.
- This piece was designed with our signature 1.2mm band. It is specifically designed and crafted to be not only delicate-looking, but also long-lasting. However, we know some people prefer a thicker band, and we can upgrade our bands to 1.5mm by request for most designs. Please reach out to our customer care team to inquire about upgrading to a 1.5mm band for this piece!
Get your jewelry now. Make easy flexible payments over time. How?
We’ve partnered up with Bread, an independent financing company. Learn More.
At checkout, select “Bread” as your payment option, and it’ll take you through the application process.
Once that goes through and you place your order using Bread, we’ll start the processing and ship your jewelry when it's ready.
Bread handles your payments from there. You’ll work directly with them to make your monthly payments.
NOTE: Bread is available for U.S. clients only.