The Diamond Interwoven Band uses diamonds and gold to show how your life and the life of another have been woven together to form a novel and cohesive whole. With intricate detail and fluidity, the sparkling marquise diamonds seem to flow around the small round diamonds. Two lives. One gorgeous ring.
- Five 4x2mm marquise white diamonds (SI clarity, G+ color)
- Six 1mm diamonds (SI clarity, G+ color)
- Solid 14k gold setting with a delicate 1.2mm round band (available in 14k yellow, white, or rose gold)
- Total carat weight: .37ct.
This piece is made-to-order, and will ship after we create it just for you. This process generally takes 3 to 5 weeks, but know that we occasionally experience delays due to COVID-19 protocols. If you need to meet a specific deadline, please contact us so we can do our best to make it happen. Thanks for your patience!
We’re here to help you find your ring size! Ring sizing is not universal. We strongly suggest that you capture your size with one of these tools:
The Perfect Fit Sizer—We highly recommend this tool. It’s a sterling silver sizer that is made in the same width as the ring you plan to order and the best way to ensure that your jewelry will fit perfectly on the first try. (When you’re done, you can return the Perfect Fit Sizer to us so we can recycle it, and we’ll refund you for the value of your sizer minus shipping.) Order your Perfect Fit Sizer here.
- Free Plastic Sizer—This is a U.S. sizing belt that is great for finding your general measurement. Order a free sizer here.
For complete details, visit our Shipping page.
- A signature from an adult (21+) will be required upon delivery if the purchase amount was over $50.
- We can ship to any permanent address (including your workplace)—but not hotels or non-permanent addresses.
Please contact us if you need to reroute or change the delivery address.
- All packages are fully insured.
We offer free shipping on all orders over $50
- We ship through UPS for orders over $50 and USPS for orders under $50.
- We ship through FedEx International to a limited number of countries (see the full list here).
- International clients are responsible for all shipping and all customs charges.
We are proud to provide a lifetime warranty on each and every one of our pieces, so you can rest assured that we will lovingly care for your Melanie Casey jewelry whenever it needs servicing. We stand by our work.
We will repair your jewelry whenever it needs repairing for as long as you own it. Our highly skilled repair specialist will evaluate your piece and stay in open communication with you about the work that’s needed and any associated costs.
Also, you can send your jewelry to us at any time for a free thorough cleaning and inspection to ensure it is sparkling beautifully and in top shape.
There are limitations to our warranty. Please visit our Warranty page for the complete details.