The Custom Curved Wisp Band is handcrafted to match the curve of your Melanie Casey engagement ring. Using the design of your engagement ring as a guide, our team will ensure that your Custom Curved Wisp Band wraps around your focal stone to form a complete set. After your purchase, one of our Customer Care specialists will get in touch with you to find out which Melanie Casey engagement ring you have, so we can ensure you get the perfect curve for your band. Of course, the Custom Curved Wisp Band also works as a stacking ring, so if you aren't in need of a specific curve match, we can make it according to your preferences! (P.S. Please allow 8 to 10 weeks for production. Realizing your dreams is worth the wait!)
Most Custom Curved Wisp Bands feature approximately 20 round cut white diamonds (1mm). The number of diamonds on your piece depends on the way we handcraft the curve in order to match your Melanie Casey engagement ring.
This design is available in platinum or solid 14k gold (yellow, white, or rose) with a delicate 1.2mm round band.
Once your order is placed, one of our Client Liaisons will reach out via email to start your customization process. We will need your ring size as well as information about the Melanie Casey ring you'd like to pair with your Curved Wisp Band.
At this time, we are only able to customize bands to fit Melanie Casey rings.
We handcraft each piece with responsibly sourced 14k gold and ethically sourced stones.
We’re here to help you find your ring size! Ring sizing is not universal. We strongly suggest that you capture your size with this tool:
- The Perfect Fit Sizer—We highly recommend this tool. It’s a metal sizer that is made in the same width as the ring you plan to order and the best way to ensure that your jewelry will fit perfectly on the first try. (When you’re done, you can return the Perfect Fit Sizer to us so we can recycle it, and we’ll refund you for the value of your sizer minus shipping.) Order your Perfect Fit Sizer here.
- A signature from an adult (21+) will be required upon delivery if the purchase amount was over $50.
- We can ship to any permanent address (including your workplace)—but not hotels or non-permanent addresses.
- Please contact us if you need to reroute or change the delivery address.
- All packages are fully insured.
- UPS and FedEx are currently operating as normal, but please be advised that COVID delays are possible
- We offer free shipping on all orders over $50
- We ship via UPS 2-Day for orders over $50, and USPS Priority for orders under $50.
- We ship through FedEx International Priority to a limited number of countries (see the full list here).
- International clients are responsible for all shipping and all customs charges.
We are proud to provide a lifetime warranty on each and every one of our pieces, so you can rest assured that we will lovingly care for your Melanie Casey jewelry whenever it needs servicing. We stand by our work.
We will repair your jewelry whenever it needs repairing for as long as you own it. Our highly skilled repair specialist will evaluate your piece and stay in open communication with you about the work that’s needed and any associated costs.
Also, you can send your jewelry to us at any time for a free thorough cleaning and inspection to ensure it is sparkling beautifully and in top shape.
- This piece was designed with our signature 1.2mm band. It is specifically designed and crafted to be not only delicate-looking, but also long-lasting. However, we know some people prefer a thicker band, and we can upgrade our bands to 1.5mm by request for most designs. Please reach out to our customer care team to inquire about upgrading to a 1.5mm band for this piece!
We’ve partnered up with Bread, an independent financing company. Learn More.
At checkout, select “Bread” as your payment option, and it’ll take you through the application process.
Once that goes through and you place your order using Bread, we’ll start the processing and ship your jewelry when it's ready.
Bread handles your payments from there. You’ll work directly with them to make your monthly payments.
NOTE: Bread is available for U.S. clients only.