Ordering & Financing
This post includes custom CSS styles. To copy these styles to a new post, or refresh the styles for this post, go to https://bit.ly/3j9ENC2 and copy the code into the post's HTML view.
We require payment in full before production can begin and before jewelry can be shipped.
- We accept payment with all major credit cards and through PayPal.
- We do not accept wire transfers or personal checks.
Canceling an Order
If you need to cancel your open order, please get in touch with us as soon as possible. Email us at email@example.com.
- Cancellation requests must be submitted within 48 hours of order placement. Our jewelers begin the sizing and polishing process as soon as your order is placed. So any cancellation requests after 48 hours will be considered a “return,” and all return policies will apply.
- We will refund you in full for your canceled order. However—deposits, rush fees, and partial payments are non-refundable.
All U.S. purchasers: You can get your jewelry now and make easy and flexible payments over time! How?
Because we’ve partnered up with Klarna, a financial services company that now has about 90 million customers around the world. We love them! And you will too because they provide you with the option to get your jewelry now and pay for it over time.
Take advantage of their “Pay in 4” plan—After a simple one-time sign-up (and an instant credit decision) using their app, you can split up your purchase into four smaller payments. No interest. No ding on your credit score. Just a quick and easy way to shop with Melanie Casey.
Or instead of their “Pay in 4” plan, you may opt for one of their credit options that offer flexible financing for up to 36 months.
Don’t worry—They’re trustworthy and fully transparent. And as you’ll see, Klarna is great to work with because they offer excellent customer service (like us!), and they make their policies very clear and straightforward.
Interested in this flexible payment option? It’s easy...
- At checkout, select “Klarna” as your payment option, and it’ll walk you through the quick process of downloading the app and getting started.
- Once the instant credit decision goes through and you place your order using Klarna, we’ll start the production and ship your jewelry as soon as it’s ready.
- Klarna handles your payments from there. You’ll work directly with them to make your interest-free payments.
- NOTE: Klarna is available for U.S. clients only.