Returns, Resizes, & Repairs
Returns & Exchanges
Additional Information About Returns:
- Our return and exchange policy is limited to the pieces in our regular collection. We often upgrade the diamond size or quality in our existing designs as special orders for our clients, and these pieces are always final sale.
- If you purchased your jewelry at a Melanie Casey authorized dealer, you must return it to that location.
- Sale pieces are not eligible for return or exchange.
- We will not refund shipping costs for returns. Shipping costs for any returns or services (including customs fees for international clients) are the buyer’s responsibility.
- To those who live outside the U.S.: If the mail carrier returns your package to us because you weren’t available or contactable at the time of delivery, you will receive a refund for your order minus the shipping fee, minus any associated import fees, and minus the restocking fee for the item(s) you ordered. (Please contact us if you need to change your delivery address.)
- To domestic buyers (i.e., those who live in the U.S.): If the mail carrier returns your package to us because you weren’t available or contactable at the time of delivery, you will receive a refund for your order minus the shipping fee and minus the restocking fee for the item(s) you ordered. (Please contact us if you need to change your delivery address.)
- The Perfect Fit Sizer—We highly recommend this tool. It’s a sterling silver sizer and the best way to ensure that your jewelry will fit perfectly on the first try. (When you’re done, you can return the Perfect Fit Sizer to us so we can recycle it, and we’ll refund you for the value of your sizer minus shipping.) Order your Perfect Fit sizer here.
- Free Plastic Sizer—This is a U.S. sizing belt that is great for finding your general measurement. Order a free sizer here.
Please Note: If you chose the “Eternity Band” style option for your ring, resizing incurs a $100 fee (as opposed to our standard complimentary service). But we’ll automatically send you a Perfect Fit Ring Sizer for free so that we can all know exactly what you need. (You will be required to email us to confirm your ring size before we can begin production on your piece.)
Additional Information About Repairs:
Our current timeline for repairs is 6 weeks from the time we receive your ring. We understand that things happen and fine jewelry is delicate. But there are things you can do to prevent common accidents: don’t clean, shower, sleep, exercise, or swim with your jewelry on.However, we stand by our work, and we want to take care of you and your jewelry. That’s why we offer a generous limited lifetime warranty on all of our pieces. If your jewelry requires a repair, please fill out this form and ship your ring back to us. Our clients are responsible for shipping costs both ways. If you aren’t sure if your repair is included in our warranty terms, please email us and our friendly team of client liaisons would be happy to help you determine the best next steps.If your piece needs a repair, our repair specialist will evaluate it, and before we start working on it, you’ll receive a “Repair Intake Form” that details the current state of your jewelry and the repairs that we recommend.If work needs to be done that goes beyond what the warranty covers, we’ll let you know. You’ll have the ability to opt out of those repairs at that point if you want.
NOTE: We can’t guarantee the replacement of limited-edition or one-of-a-kind stones, but we’ll do our best to provide an alternative stone that matches.