Help - Warranty and Care
We offer a 3 year warranty for your Melanie Casey jewelry. We will service your jewelry for free for up to 3 years of your purchase date. Some exclusions apply.
- If you have taken your Melanie Casey jewelry to another jeweler for service, this voids our warranty.
- Repair, resizing, and refinishing services are non-transferable. If services are requested by someone other than the original buyer, a fee will apply.
- No warranty is available on center stones valued over $500.
- Always contact us right away if your Melanie Casey jewelry becomes damaged.
- Our warranty applies to manufacturing issues, not normal wear and tear.
- We will resize your ring one time, without a service fee. Resize requests must be made within 3 months of order delivery. A resizing fee of $30 will apply if the request falls outside of these parameters.
- The buyer is responsible for shipping to and from our studio, including customs fees for international clients. Many countries do not require clients to pay VAT charges twice on the same piece of jewelry, but it is the client's responsibility to inquire with their customs office about this, and to pay any required fees.
- Repair requests can be submitted online: Jewelry Service Request
- No warranty is available on center stones with a replacement value over 500usd. If you plan to privately insure your ring, an appraisal can be requested at the time of purchase for no additional fee.
If you plan to privately insure your Melanie Casey jewelry, an appraisal can be requested at the time of your jewelry purchase for no additional fee. Appraisals are available for pieces valued at 1,000usd and up. An appraisal must be requested within one year of purchase date, or fees may apply.
To keep your jewelry in great condition, we recommend:
- Removing all jewelry before being exposed to chemicals of any kind (including cleaning chemicals, lotions, soaps and makeup), before swimming, showering, or exercising, before doing outdoor work or gardening, and before heavy lifting.
- Clean your jewelry regularly using warm water, gentle soap, and a soft toothbrush.