Close your eyes and make a wish...
This stunning ring is as lovely as a wish, and as hopeful. The beauty of the antique champagne diamond is as deep as a well, and just as profound. When we found this diamond, her perfection was so striking that it inspired its own design - simple, elegant, unencumbered. The delicate taper of the gold band serves to highlight the diamond and her unique transitional cut. A low profile setting allows her to stand on her own, the only statement needed. Just as a wishing well draws up infinite wishes, this bold and timeless ring will inspire endless remembrances of wishes realized.
Eyes open, now. Your wish came true.
- Transitional-cut antique champagne diamond (7mm, 1.06 carats, SI3 clarity, N color)
- Transitional cuts were typically made in the 1920s to 1940s, during the time just before the modern round brilliant cut.
- EGL certified
- Metal: Solid 14k yellow gold
- Setting: Low profile six prong setting
- Your choice of bright polish or brushed matte finish
- One of a kind
Item #: 1158
This listing is for one ring
If returned or exchanged by original buyer, this item will incur a 30% restocking fee.
Not sure of your ring size? Try our Perfect Fit Ring Sizer
Find the answers to your frequently asked questions
Please review our shop policies before purchasing