Out on the sea, a powerful wave rises, crests, and falls, leaving a cascade of white. In a never-ending pattern, sacred and deep, waves are guided by the moon in infinite movement.
Beneath the surface forms a pearl: a mystery of nature that yields a most precious and beautiful gift. Where waves fall, there is transformation. Where waves fall, there is beauty. Where waves fall, we are left with wonder and awe - a reverence for nature and her power. This ring is designed to capture that sense of wonder with her luminescent pearl, mysterious opals, and sparkling white diamonds. A cluster of white: delicate, yet strong; misty, yet bold; not unlike the waves that fall upon the sea.
- 4.5mm white akoya pearl
- 3x4mm oval opal (faceted)
- 3x4mm pear opal (faceted)
- 1.5mm to 2mm white diamonds (SI3 clarity, G-H color)
- Metal: Solid 14k gold (available in yellow or white)
- Setting: Prong setting
- Ring Band: Smooth, delicate band, 1.1mm wide