Like all works of art, our life stories begin as mysteries. But over time, what once felt like a mess of string begins to feel like something substantial, something beautiful. Though we might endure an unraveling from time to time, new ties are always made and the story continues.
Melanie intentionally crafted the Threaded Ring design to illustrate your unique story, the beauty of your life’s tapestry. The dainty gold band features a unique setting that has four triple-prongs. And this iteration of the Threaded design shines with a round-cut diamond that’s set within a halo of eight diamonds. It’s the handcrafted solitaire engagement ring that’s meant to reflect your story of togetherness for generations to come.
Round cut diamond focal (0.7ct, VS1 clarity, G color)— View the GIA certificate for this piece here!
This design features an open basket setting with four triple-prongs on a delicate 1.2mm band of 14k yellow gold.
The setting is accented by a halo of eight round white diamonds. These diamonds all share the same size.
All accent diamonds are SI clarity and G+ color.
We handcraft each piece with responsibly sourced metals and ethically sourced stones.
We’re here to help you find your ring size! Ring sizing is not universal. We strongly suggest that you capture your size with this tool:
- The Perfect Fit Sizer—We highly recommend this tool. It’s a metal sizer that is made in the same width as the ring you plan to order and the best way to ensure that your jewelry will fit perfectly on the first try. (When you’re done, you can return the Perfect Fit Sizer to us so we can recycle it, and we’ll refund you for the value of your sizer minus shipping.) Order your Perfect Fit Sizer here.
- A signature from an adult (21+) will be required upon delivery if the purchase amount was over $50.
- We can ship to any permanent address (including your workplace)—but not hotels or non-permanent addresses.
- Please contact us if you need to reroute or change the delivery address.
- All packages are fully insured.
- UPS and FedEx are currently operating as normal, but please be advised that COVID delays are possible
- We offer free shipping on all orders over $50
- We ship via UPS 2-Day for orders over $50, and USPS Priority for orders under $50.
- We ship through FedEx International Priority to a limited number of countries (see the full list here).
- International clients are responsible for all shipping and all customs charges.
We are proud to provide a lifetime warranty on each and every one of our pieces, so you can rest assured that we will lovingly care for your Melanie Casey jewelry whenever it needs servicing. We stand by our work.
We will repair your jewelry whenever it needs repairing for as long as you own it. Our highly skilled repair specialist will evaluate your piece and stay in open communication with you about the work that’s needed and any associated costs.
Also, you can send your jewelry to us at any time for a free thorough cleaning and inspection to ensure it is sparkling beautifully and in top shape.
We’ve partnered up with Bread, an independent financing company. Learn More.
At checkout, select “Bread” as your payment option, and it’ll take you through the application process.
Once that goes through and you place your order using Bread, we’ll start the processing and ship your jewelry when it's ready.
Bread handles your payments from there. You’ll work directly with them to make your monthly payments.
NOTE: Bread is available for U.S. clients only.