The Diamond Wisp bracelet is designed with intention, from the delicate line of white diamonds in a flexible bangle, to the prong placement securing each stone in place, to the unique latching clasp closure. The Demi version places the diamonds front and center.
- Forty-one, round white diamonds (1.5mm, SI clarity, G+ color) 0.7ctw.
- This bracelet has diamonds halfway around this bangle with a latch clasp in solid 14k yellow gold.
- This bracelet measures 2.25" in diameter, 6.5" in circumference and fits a smaller wrist size.
Each piece contains responsibly sourced 14k gold and ethically sourced stones.
For complete details, visit our Shipping page.
- A signature from an adult (21+) will be required upon delivery if the purchase amount was over $50.
- We can ship to any permanent address (including your workplace)—but not hotels or non-permanent addresses.
- Please contact us if you need to reroute or change the delivery address.
- All packages are fully insured.
- UPS and FedEx are currently operating as normal, but please be advised that COVID delays are possible
- We offer free shipping on all orders over $50
- We ship via UPS 2-Day for orders over $50, and USPS Priority for orders under $50.
- We ship through FedEx International Priority to a limited number of countries (see the full list here).
- International clients are responsible for all shipping and all customs charges.
We are proud to provide a lifetime warranty on each and every one of our pieces, so you can rest assured that we will lovingly care for your Melanie Casey jewelry whenever it needs servicing. We stand by our work.
We will repair your jewelry whenever it needs repairing for as long as you own it. Our highly skilled repair specialist will evaluate your piece and stay in open communication with you about the work that’s needed and any associated costs.
Also, you can send your jewelry to us at any time for a free thorough cleaning and inspection to ensure it is sparkling beautifully and in top shape.
There are limitations to our warranty. Please visit our Warranty page for the complete details.
We’ve partnered up with Bread, an independent financing company. Learn More.
At checkout, select “Bread” as your payment option, and it’ll take you through the application process.
Once that goes through and you place your order using Bread, we’ll start the processing and ship your jewelry when it's ready.
Bread handles your payments from there. You’ll work directly with them to make your monthly payments.
NOTE: Bread is available for U.S. clients only.