A bright white hexagonal rose cut diamond reminds us of a prism in the way it reflects and refracts light, separating white light into a spectrum of colors. In this unique design, the stone is prong set on a delicate 14k gold chain for a look that is both classic in its simplicity and modern in its approach. The Diamond Prism Necklace is an everyday piece that is anything but ordinary.
A prong-set rose cut hexagonal diamond (3.5mm, SI clarity, bright white color)
Solid 14k gold setting on a delicate 18” rope chain with a 2" station for length adjustment (available in yellow, rose, or white gold)
This piece is made-to-order, and will ship after we create it just for you. This process generally takes 3 to 5 weeks, but know that we occasionally experience delays due to COVID-19 protocols. If you need to meet a specific deadline, please contact us so we can do our best to make it happen. Thanks for your patience!
- The length of each of our necklaces is specified in the description and indicates the total length, including the chain and pendant. Necklace chain length cannot be customized.
- 18" chains will have a 16" stationed jump ring that gives you the option to wear it at either length. All of our necklaces have a spring ring clasp.
- To determine how the necklace will fit, we suggest cutting a string to the length that’s specified for the piece you’re interested in and tying it around your neck to see how the length looks on you.
For complete details, visit our Shipping page.
- A signature from an adult (21+) will be required upon delivery if the purchase amount was over $50.
- We can ship to any permanent address (including your workplace)—but not hotels or non-permanent addresses.
Please contact us if you need to reroute or change the delivery address.
- All packages are fully insured.
We offer free shipping on all orders over $50
- We ship through UPS for orders over $50 and USPS for orders under $50.
- We ship through FedEx International to a limited number of countries (see the full list here).
- International clients are responsible for all shipping and all customs charges.
We are proud to provide a lifetime warranty on each and every one of our pieces, so you can rest assured that we will lovingly care for your Melanie Casey jewelry whenever it needs servicing. We stand by our work.
We will repair your jewelry whenever it needs repairing for as long as you own it. Our highly skilled repair specialist will evaluate your piece and stay in open communication with you about the work that’s needed and any associated costs.
Also, you can send your jewelry to us at any time for a free thorough cleaning and inspection to ensure it is sparkling beautifully and in top shape.
There are limitations to our warranty. Please visit our Warranty page for the complete details.