Thomas Edison’s groundbreaking discoveries didn’t happen by chance. They were the result of a myriad of less obvious but no less important moments. The main thing is rarely the only thing. The Diamond Edison Bracelet calls attention to those hidden-in-plain-sight sparks of genius that accompany life’s biggest events. The 2.5mm focal diamond is surrounded by 14 smaller (but just as brilliant) white diamonds.
2.5mm round white diamond focal (SI clarity, G+ color)
Ten 1mm and four 1.5mm round white diamond accents (SI clarity, G+ color)
Solid 14k gold setting on a delicate 1mm rope chain, with a spring ring clasp (available in yellow, white, and rose gold)
This bracelet measures 7 inches and can be adjusted to 6.5 inches for a tighter fit.
- A signature from an adult (21+) will be required upon delivery if the purchase amount was over $50.
- We can ship to any permanent address (including your workplace)—but not hotels or non-permanent addresses.
- Please contact us if you need to reroute or change the delivery address.
- All packages are fully insured.
- We offer free shipping on all orders over $50
- We ship via UPS 2-Day for orders over $50, and USPS Priority for orders under $50.
- We ship through FedEx International Priority to a limited number of countries (see the full list here).
- International clients are responsible for all shipping and all customs charges.
We are proud to provide a lifetime warranty on each and every one of our pieces, so you can rest assured that we will lovingly care for your Melanie Casey jewelry whenever it needs servicing. We stand by our work.
We will repair your jewelry whenever it needs repairing for as long as you own it. Our highly skilled repair specialist will evaluate your piece and stay in open communication with you about the work that’s needed and any associated costs.
Also, you can send your jewelry to us at any time for a free thorough cleaning and inspection to ensure it is sparkling beautifully and in top shape.