The setting that you choose from the above dropdown menu will feature this one-of-a-kind 0.79ct. oval cut mocha brown, unheated sapphire.
The stone in the photo is the actual stone you will receive.
A GIA certificate with origin report and laser inscription will be included—view the GIA certificate for this sapphire here.
Step 1: Choose your setting. Photos of each option can be found here!
Need help choosing a setting? Our Customer Care team is right here.
Step 2: Order this listing to claim your stone! The prices listed include your focal stone, a 14k gold setting, all side diamonds, shipping, labor, and warranty. Tax and VAT charges are additional and vary based on your address.
This piece is made-to-order, and will ship after we create it just for you. This process generally takes 8 to 10 weeks. If you need to meet a specific deadline, please contact us so we can do our best to make it happen.
We cannot alter our designs for band thickness, stone placement, or other design details. Our loose stone options are hand-selected to fit certain designs.
- A signature from an adult (21+) will be required upon delivery if the purchase amount was over $50.
- We can ship to any permanent address (including your workplace)—but not hotels or non-permanent addresses.
- Please contact us if you need to reroute or change the delivery address.
- All packages are fully insured.
- UPS and FedEx are currently operating as normal, but please be advised that COVID delays are possible
- We offer free shipping on all orders over $50
- We ship via UPS 2-Day for orders over $50, and USPS Priority for orders under $50.
- We ship through FedEx International Priority to a limited number of countries (see the full list here).
- International clients are responsible for all shipping and all customs charges.
We’ve partnered up with Bread, an independent financing company. Learn More.
At checkout, select “Bread” as your payment option, and it’ll take you through the application process.
Once that goes through and you place your order using Bread, we’ll start the processing and ship your jewelry when it's ready.
Bread handles your payments from there. You’ll work directly with them to make your monthly payments.
NOTE: Bread is available for U.S. clients only.