The Blue Sapphire Contour Necklace is part of the Contour Necklace series—a collection Melanie created to illustrate the beauty of togetherness. In this wonderfully symmetrical piece, a dozen diamonds float along the outside of the 14k gold circle, while four pear cut blue sapphires draw the eye toward the center.
Contour Necklace No. 3
Four pear cut blue sapphires (3x4mm, heated)
Twelve white diamonds (1.5-2mm, SI clarity, G+ color)
Solid 14k gold setting with a delicate rope chain, 18” in total length with a 2" station for shortening (available in yellow, rose, or white gold)
We handcraft each piece with recycled 14k gold and ethically sourced stones.
- The length of each of our necklaces is specified in the Details tab and indicates the total length, including the chain and pendant.
- Necklaces that are 18" will have a 16" stationed jump ring that gives you the option to wear it at either length. All of our necklaces have a spring ring clasp.
- To determine how the necklace will fit, we suggest cutting a string to the length that’s specified for the piece you’re interested in and tying it around your neck to see how the length looks on you.
- A signature from an adult (21+) will be required upon delivery if the purchase amount was over $50.
- We can ship to any permanent address (including your workplace)—but not hotels or non-permanent addresses.
- Please contact us if you need to reroute or change the delivery address.
- All packages are fully insured.
- UPS and FedEx are currently operating as normal, but please be advised that COVID delays are possible
- We offer free shipping on all orders over $50
- We ship via UPS 2-Day for orders over $50, and USPS Priority for orders under $50.
- We ship through FedEx International Priority to a limited number of countries (see the full list here).
- International clients are responsible for all shipping and all customs charges.
We are proud to provide a lifetime warranty on each and every one of our pieces, so you can rest assured that we will lovingly care for your Melanie Casey jewelry whenever it needs servicing. We stand by our work.
We will repair your jewelry whenever it needs repairing for as long as you own it. Our highly skilled repair specialist will evaluate your piece and stay in open communication with you about the work that’s needed and any associated costs.
Also, you can send your jewelry to us at any time for a free thorough cleaning and inspection to ensure it is sparkling beautifully and in top shape.