The Arbor Arch Cuff collection features a draping cluster of gemstones that stem from the 14k yellow gold bracelet like a vine. In this version, three pear cut stones—an emerald, the ultra-rare paraiba tourmaline, and a color-change garnet—are tethered to two round Montana sapphires. It captures the beauty of the outdoors in gem-form.
Emerald pear, Paraiba tourmaline pear, color change garnet pear, and two Montana sapphires. Stone sizes range from 3mm to 5mm.
Solid 14k yellow gold 1.5mm round cuff with a chain and hook safety closure
One of a kind
We handcraft each piece with recycled 14k gold and ethically sourced stones.
- A signature from an adult (21+) will be required upon delivery if the purchase amount was over $50.
- We can ship to any permanent address (including your workplace)—but not hotels or non-permanent addresses.
- Please contact us if you need to reroute or change the delivery address.
- All packages are fully insured.
- UPS and FedEx are currently operating as normal, but please be advised that COVID delays are possible
- We offer free shipping on all orders over $50
- We ship via UPS 2-Day for orders over $50, and USPS Priority for orders under $50.
- We ship through FedEx International Priority to a limited number of countries (see the full list here).
- International clients are responsible for all shipping and all customs charges.
We are proud to provide a lifetime warranty on each and every one of our pieces, so you can rest assured that we will lovingly care for your Melanie Casey jewelry whenever it needs servicing. We stand by our work.
We will repair your jewelry whenever it needs repairing for as long as you own it. Our highly skilled repair specialist will evaluate your piece and stay in open communication with you about the work that’s needed and any associated costs.
Also, you can send your jewelry to us at any time for a free thorough cleaning and inspection to ensure it is sparkling beautifully and in top shape.