Help - Returns, Resizing, and Repairs
We will accept returns on most pieces (see below for exceptions). Items must be returned within 30 days of receipt. After 30 days, all sales are final. Since our designs are crafted by hand, all returns will incur a 30% restocking fee.
Please contact us prior to sending your jewelry back, so we can be sure it arrives safely. Clients are responsible for return shipping costs, and we highly recommend that you insure your package - we are not responsible for items lost in the mail.
- All customized jewelry are final sale. We will not accept returns on any customized piece.
- If you purchased your jewelry at a Melanie Casey authorized dealer, you must return it to that location.
- Shipping will not be refunded for returns.
- Shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer for any returns or services, including customs fees for international clients.
- All original packaging and paperwork is required for returns. Otherwise, 150usd surcharges will apply.
- To international buyers (outside of the US): If your package is returned to us because you either were not able to be contacted at the time of delivery, you will receive a refund for your order LESS the shipping fee, LESS the import fee, and LESS the restocking fee for the item(s) you ordered. Please make sure to provide an accurate international shipping address.
- To domestic buyers (within the US): If your package is returned to us because you were not able to be contacted at the time of delivery, you will receive a refund for your order LESS the shipping fee and LESS the restocking fee for the item(s) you ordered. Please contact us if you need to change your delivery address.
Ring sizing is not universal, and we want your ring to fit correctly from the start! We offer two great sizing tools that we highly recommend using before we make your jewelry.
- Free plastic sizer - A plastic US sizing belt that is great for finding your general measurement. Request a free sizer here.
- Perfect Fit sizer - A Sterling silver sizer that is our most highly recommended tool to best ensure that your jewelry will fit perfectly on the first try. Order your Perfect Fit sizer here.
- Perfect Fit sizers can be returned to us to recycle, and we'll refund you for the value of your sizer(s) - less shipping
If your ring does not fit, we offer one free resize per order within the first three months of ownership. The client is responsible for shipping costs both ways. We will gladly resize your ring after the initial three month period, and more than once if necessary, but this will require an additional fee of $30 plus shipping. International clients are responsible for shipping and customs fees for resizing services, so we encourage all clients to utilize our sizers to avoid needing a resize!
If you have had your ring fewer than three months and would like to request a resize, please fill out this form. After three months or for subsequent resize requests, please fill out this form.
We understand that things happen and fine jewelry can be delicate. Please be sure to take care of your jewelry by not sleeping, showering, cleaning, exercising, or swimming while wearing it!
However, we stand by our work, which is why we offer a very generous three-year warranty on all pieces. If your jewelry requires a repair for manufacturing issues (our warranty does not cover normal wear and tear), please fill out this form and ship your ring back to us. The client is responsible for shipping costs both ways. If you are not sure if your required repair falls within our warranty terms, please email us and we will help determine the best next steps.