When a nova burns in space, the change is visible and noteworthy: a new light is formed from the interaction of two stars colliding. In an inexplicable burst of energy, these stars together can become thousands of times brighter than they were on their own. What a spectacular picture of love: your light and mine, combining to form an ever brighter light that is new and renewing.
The Nova ring is simple yet stunning. An east to west set cushion cut diamond of 1.50 carats is the star of this piece, with a bright white color and a luminous shine. On both sides of the focal stone are sixteen tiny diamonds, like the stars surrounding the nova, sprinkled in space and magnifying her impact. Just like her namesake, the Nova ring is one-of-a-kind and cannot be replicated. Designed to represent the bright love created by two souls coming together, the Nova ring is one for the ages.
- Center diamond: 7.60x6.08x3.63mm cushion cut, 1.50 carats, SI1 clarity, E color, GIA certified
- Side diamonds: sixteen white diamonds .8 to 1.2mm (SI3 clarity, G-H color)
- Metal: Solid 14k yellow gold
- Setting: Low profile double prong setting
- 1.2mm smooth ring band, with diamonds half way down each side
- One of a kind
Item #: 1247
This listing is for one ring
If returned or exchanged by original buyer, this item will incur a 30% restocking fee.
Find the answers to your frequently asked questions
Please review our shop policies before purchasing