The Drawing Room ring is a statement piece if ever we saw one! Antique-inspired open scrolling details adorn a beautiful 3mm rose cut diamond, with twenty five sparkling white diamonds clustered throughout the scroll like so many droplets of clear water. We imagine this lovely piece on the hand of an elegant lady of the house, perched upright on her settee, but with a wink of whimsy. The Drawing Room ring has a very low profile, and sits flat on the finger. Unobtrusive, yet so extravagant. A Melanie Casey signature dainty, slim, smooth band finishes the look on this exceptional design.
- 3mm rose cut diamond center stone, SI clarity
- 25 white diamonds, ranging from 1mm to 2.5mm, SI3 clarity, G-H color
- Metal: Solid 14k gold (available in white, yellow or rose)
- Your choice of brushed matte or bright polish finish
- Delicate smooth round band
In need of style advice, a second opinion, or reassurance? The jewelry stylist team at firstname.lastname@example.org is happy to help! Contact us with any questions, and we will respond promptly with personalized jewelry stylist support catered to your needs.
Item #: 1092
This listing is for one ring
Find the answers to your frequently asked questions
Please review our shop policies before purchasing