Ring sizes are not universal. So the best place to start is with our FREE plastic ring sizer. It’s a U.S. sizing belt that helps you find your general measurement. Just slip it on, pull the tab, and voila!REQUEST NOW
Order a Perfect Fit Ring Sizer—a blank, flat, sterling silver ring that our jewelers will make in your size. Try it on, wear it for a few days, and return it to us for a full refund (minus shipping).FIND YOUR PERFECT FIT
This is an airy and gorgeous piece of fine jewelry. But it’s more than that... The Morse Code Ring is a dainty ring that carries a huge (secret!) message. The string of five baguette diamonds and seven round white diamonds are arranged as a series of “dashes” and “dots” that spell “L-O-V-E” in Morse code!
Five 0.02ct. baguette diamonds (SI clarity)
Seven 1mm round white diamonds (SI clarity, G+ color)
The diamonds are arranged as a series of “dashes” and “dots” that spell “L-O-V-E” in Morse Code!
We handcraft each piece with responsibly sourced 14k gold and ethically sourced stones.
Solid 14k gold or platinum setting with delicate 1.2mm band (available in yellow, white, or rose gold)
We’re here to help you find your ring size! Ring sizing is not universal. We strongly suggest that you capture your size with one of these tools:
- The Perfect Fit Sizer—We highly recommend this tool. It’s a sterling silver sizer that is made in the same width as the ring you plan to order and the best way to ensure that your jewelry will fit perfectly on the first try. (When you’re done, you can return the Perfect Fit Sizer to us so we can recycle it, and we’ll refund you for the value of your sizer minus shipping.) Order your Perfect Fit Sizer here.
- Free Plastic Sizer—This is a U.S. sizing belt that is great for finding your general measurement. Order a free sizer here.
- A signature from an adult (21+) will be required upon delivery if the purchase amount was over $50.
- We can ship to any permanent address (including your workplace)—but not hotels or non-permanent addresses.
- Please contact us if you need to reroute or change the delivery address.
- All packages are fully insured.
- UPS and FedEx are currently operating as normal, but please be advised that COVID delays are possible
- We offer free shipping on all orders over $50
- We ship via UPS 2-Day for orders over $50, and USPS Priority for orders under $50.
- We ship through FedEx International Priority to a limited number of countries (see the full list here).
- International clients are responsible for all shipping and all customs charges.
We are proud to provide a lifetime warranty on each and every one of our pieces, so you can rest assured that we will lovingly care for your Melanie Casey jewelry whenever it needs servicing. We stand by our work.
We will repair your jewelry whenever it needs repairing for as long as you own it. Our highly skilled repair specialist will evaluate your piece and stay in open communication with you about the work that’s needed and any associated costs.
Also, you can send your jewelry to us at any time for a free thorough cleaning and inspection to ensure it is sparkling beautifully and in top shape.