Ring sizes are not universal. So the best place to start is with our FREE plastic ring sizer. It’s a U.S. sizing belt that helps you find your general measurement. Just slip it on, pull the tab, and voila!REQUEST NOW
Order a Perfect Fit Ring Sizer—a blank, flat, sterling silver ring that our jewelers will make in your size. Try it on, wear it for a few days, and return it to us for a full refund (minus shipping).FIND YOUR PERFECT FIT
Melanie Casey’s Unveiled design series celebrates moments of clarity, the times when what was hidden is finally revealed. At the heart of this symbolic depiction of a revelation is an opulent 2.29ct. champagne marquise cut diamond in a basket of gold and a sweep of champagne diamond accents. Live bravely and authentically. Live unveiled.
- Champagne marquise cut diamond: 2.29ct., VS2 clarity, M color, GIA graded
- View the GIA certificate for this stone here!
- The diamond in the photo is the actual stone you will receive.
- A sweep of champagne diamond accents (1mm, SI clarity)
- Solid 14k rose gold setting with six prongs on a delicate 1.2mm round band
- One of a kind
We’re here to help you find your ring size! Ring sizing is not universal. We strongly suggest that you capture your size with one of these tools:
- The Perfect Fit Sizer—We highly recommend this tool. It’s a sterling silver sizer that is made in the same width as the ring you plan to order and the best way to ensure that your jewelry will fit perfectly on the first try. (When you’re done, you can return the Perfect Fit Sizer to us so we can recycle it, and we’ll refund you for the value of your sizer minus shipping.) Order your Perfect Fit Sizer here.
- Free Plastic Sizer—This is a U.S. sizing belt that is great for finding your general measurement. Order a free sizer here.