Ring sizes are not universal. So the best place to start is with our FREE plastic ring sizer. It’s a U.S. sizing belt that helps you find your general measurement. Just slip it on, pull the tab, and voila!REQUEST NOW
Order a Perfect Fit Ring Sizer—a blank, round, metal ring that our jewelers will make in your size. Try it on, wear it for a few days, and return it to us for a full refund (minus shipping).FIND YOUR PERFECT FIT
Beauty comes in all different shapes and sizes. The Ellipse Ring in Opal happens to be full-sized for maximum effect. We fused vitreous black enamel to the ring under the stone to bring out the opal’s natural blue tones. It’s accented by a cluster of twenty round white diamonds. All of that captivating opulence, and yet somehow it still showcases Melanie’s signature dainty, delicate style we all love.
Oval natural Ethiopian opal focal ( 11x9mm)
Cluster of twenty round white diamonds (1-2mm, SI clarity, G+ color)
The opal in the photo is the stone you will receive.
Solid 14k yellow gold setting featuring a layer of black enamel behind the focal stone on a 1.2mm round band
We handcraft each piece with responsibly sourced 14k gold and ethically sourced stones.
We’re here to help you find your ring size! Ring sizing is not universal. We strongly suggest that you capture your size with one of these tools:
- The Perfect Fit Sizer—We highly recommend this tool. It’s a metal sizer that is made in the same width as the ring you plan to order and the best way to ensure that your jewelry will fit perfectly on the first try. (When you’re done, you can return the Perfect Fit Sizer to us so we can recycle it, and we’ll refund you for the value of your sizer minus shipping.) Order your Perfect Fit Sizer here.
- Free Plastic Sizer—This is a U.S. sizing belt that is great for finding your general measurement. Order a free sizer here.
- A signature from an adult (21+) will be required upon delivery if the purchase amount was over $50.
- We can ship to any permanent address (including your workplace)—but not hotels or non-permanent addresses.
- Please contact us if you need to reroute or change the delivery address.
- All packages are fully insured.
- UPS and FedEx are currently operating as normal, but please be advised that COVID delays are possible
- We offer free shipping on all orders over $50
- We ship via UPS 2-Day for orders over $50, and USPS Priority for orders under $50.
- We ship through FedEx International Priority to a limited number of countries (see the full list here).
- International clients are responsible for all shipping and all customs charges.