The Threaded Studs share the story of loose ends being woven together. And this iteration of the Threaded design shines with a pair of round cut diamonds held by four triple prong settings on delicate 14k gold posts. They're the perfectly handcrafted diamond studs that will reflect the story of your togetherness for generations to come.
A pair of matching round brilliant cut diamonds, with three options for sizes:
- 0.5 total carat weight: each diamond will be 0.25ct.
- 0.7 total carat weight: each diamond will be .35ct.
- 1.0 total carat weight: each diamond will be 0.5ct.
- 2.0 total carat weight: each diamond will be 1.0ct.
Natural diamond options will have SI1 clarity or better, H color or higher
Lab-grown diamond options will have VS2 clarity or better, J color or higher
Solid 14k gold posts and butterfly earring backs (available in yellow, white, and rose)
Sold as a pair
We handcraft each piece with responsibly sourced 14k gold and ethically sourced stones.
- A signature from an adult (21+) will be required upon delivery if the purchase amount was over $50.
- We can ship to any permanent address (including your workplace)—but not hotels or non-permanent addresses.
- Please contact us if you need to reroute or change the delivery address.
- All packages are fully insured.
- UPS and FedEx are currently operating as normal, but please be advised that COVID delays are possible
- We offer free shipping on all orders over $50
- We ship via UPS 2-Day for orders over $50, and USPS Priority for orders under $50.
- We ship through FedEx International Priority to a limited number of countries (see the full list here).
- International clients are responsible for all shipping and all customs charges.
We are proud to provide a lifetime warranty on each and every one of our pieces, so you can rest assured that we will lovingly care for your Melanie Casey jewelry whenever it needs servicing. We stand by our work.
We will repair your jewelry whenever it needs repairing for as long as you own it. Our highly skilled repair specialist will evaluate your piece and stay in open communication with you about the work that’s needed and any associated costs.
Also, you can send your jewelry to us at any time for a free thorough cleaning and inspection to ensure it is sparkling beautifully and in top shape.
We’ve partnered up with Bread, an independent financing company. Learn More.
At checkout, select “Bread” as your payment option, and it’ll take you through the application process.
Once that goes through and you place your order using Bread, we’ll start the processing and ship your jewelry when it's ready.
Bread handles your payments from there. You’ll work directly with them to make your monthly payments.
NOTE: Bread is available for U.S. clients only.