The Kinship Birthstone Stacking Rings are meant to be among the most meaningful pieces of your collection. They're handcrafted to be a celebration of your life and that of your loved ones.
For this version, the delicate gold band shimmers with 18 diamonds. Perfect for stacking (and gifting!). Add one for each child, grandchild, or member of your friend group. Mix and match gold colors and stones to create a pattern you love. The options are endless!
2.5mm gemstone, in your choice of birthstone options listed in the drop-down menu, prong-set
Diamond pave band (18 1mm diamonds, SI clarity, G+ color)
Solid 14k gold setting with a delicate 1.2mm round band (available in yellow, rose, and white gold)
Opal and rose cut diamond are backed with enamel, lending a unique look to the stone's shine.
We handcraft each piece with responsibly sourced 14k gold and ethically sourced stones.
Our Friendly Warning: Get this piece while you can! It's almost sold out.
We’re here to help you find your ring size! Ring sizing is not universal. We strongly suggest that you capture your size with this tool:
- The Perfect Fit Sizer—We highly recommend this tool. It’s a metal sizer that is made in the same width as the ring you plan to order and the best way to ensure that your jewelry will fit perfectly on the first try. (When you’re done, you can return the Perfect Fit Sizer to us so we can recycle it, and we’ll refund you for the value of your sizer minus shipping.) Order your Perfect Fit Sizer here.
- A signature from an adult (21+) will be required upon delivery if the purchase amount was over $50.
- We can ship to any permanent address (including your workplace)—but not hotels or non-permanent addresses.
- Please contact us if you need to reroute or change the delivery address.
- All packages are fully insured.
- UPS and FedEx are currently operating as normal, but please be advised that COVID delays are possible
- We offer free shipping on all orders over $50
- We ship via UPS 2-Day for orders over $50, and USPS Priority for orders under $50.
- We ship through FedEx International Priority to a limited number of countries (see the full list here).
- International clients are responsible for all shipping and all customs charges.
We are proud to provide a lifetime warranty on each and every one of our pieces, so you can rest assured that we will lovingly care for your Melanie Casey jewelry whenever it needs servicing. We stand by our work.
We will repair your jewelry whenever it needs repairing for as long as you own it. Our highly skilled repair specialist will evaluate your piece and stay in open communication with you about the work that’s needed and any associated costs.
Also, you can send your jewelry to us at any time for a free thorough cleaning and inspection to ensure it is sparkling beautifully and in top shape.
We’ve partnered up with Bread, an independent financing company. Learn More.
At checkout, select “Bread” as your payment option, and it’ll take you through the application process.
Once that goes through and you place your order using Bread, we’ll start the processing and ship your jewelry when it's ready.
Bread handles your payments from there. You’ll work directly with them to make your monthly payments.
NOTE: Bread is available for U.S. clients only.