The Arbor Arch Cuff collection features a draping cluster of gemstones that stem from the 14k yellow gold bracelet like a vine. In this version, three pear cut stones—an emerald, the ultra-rare paraiba tourmaline, and a color-change garnet—are tethered to two round Montana sapphires. It captures the beauty of the outdoors in gem-form.
- Emerald pear, paraiba tourmaline pear, color change garnet pear, and two Montana sapphires. Stone sizes range from 3mm to 5mm.
- Solid 14k yellow gold 1.5mm round cuff with a chain and hook safety closure
- One of a kind
- This piece is polished and inspected to order, and will ship after we prepare it just for you.
This piece will be shipped to you after we size, polish, and inspect it. This process generally takes 3 to 5 weeks, but know that we occasionally experience delays due to COVID-19 protocols. If you need to meet a specific deadline, please contact us so we can do our best to make it happen. Thanks for your patience!
For complete details, visit our Shipping page.
- A signature from an adult (21+) will be required upon delivery if the purchase amount was over $50.
- We can ship to any permanent address (including your workplace)—but not hotels or non-permanent addresses.
Please contact us if you need to reroute or change the delivery address.
- All packages are fully insured.
We offer free shipping on all orders over $50
- We ship through UPS for orders over $50 and USPS for orders under $50.
- We ship through FedEx International to a limited number of countries (see the full list here).
- International clients are responsible for all shipping and all customs charges.
We are proud to provide a lifetime warranty on each and every one of our pieces, so you can rest assured that we will lovingly care for your Melanie Casey jewelry whenever it needs servicing. We stand by our work.
We will repair your jewelry whenever it needs repairing for as long as you own it. Our highly skilled repair specialist will evaluate your piece and stay in open communication with you about the work that’s needed and any associated costs.
Also, you can send your jewelry to us at any time for a free thorough cleaning and inspection to ensure it is sparkling beautifully and in top shape.
There are limitations to our warranty. Please visit our Warranty page for the complete details.