Wear the ring that shines with the brightness of your future—a destiny that is completely and uniquely yours. With a flurry of white diamonds that crescendo toward the stunning focal diamond, the Snowdrift Ring is a bestselling Melanie Casey signature piece.
The Snowdrift Ring whispers its beauty like a cold winter wind. It’s a picture of what can develop when millions of tiny, perfect pieces come together in one serendipitous union. The focal stone is a round white diamond. You choose the carat weight and quality, and one of our master jewelers will set it in the delicate 14k gold band.
Round brilliant cut diamond focal: Your choice of carat weight, color & clarity from the available options (see dropdown menus). Our natural diamond focals are GIA certified; our lab-grown diamond focals are IGI or GIA certified.
Each focal stone is hand selected by Melanie to ensure that her high standards for color, clarity, and overall beauty are met.
A cluster of ten natural white side diamonds (1mm-2mm).
Solid 14k gold (available in yellow, white, and rose) or platinum setting with a six-prong open basket setting holding the focal diamond, on a delicate 1.2mm round band
The photos on this listing show a limited selection of carat weights. We will update with photos of the other carat weights as soon as the images are available.
This is the open-prong version of the Snowdrift Ring; find the original closed-basket setting here!
We’re here to help you find your ring size! Ring sizing is not universal. We strongly suggest that you capture your size with one of these tools:
- The Perfect Fit Sizer—We highly recommend this tool. It’s a metal sizer that is made in the same width as the ring you plan to order and the best way to ensure that your jewelry will fit perfectly on the first try. (When you’re done, you can return the Perfect Fit Sizer to us so we can recycle it, and we’ll refund you for the value of your sizer minus shipping.) Order your Perfect Fit Sizer here.
- Free Plastic Sizer—This is a U.S. sizing belt that is great for finding your general measurement. Order a free sizer here.
- A signature from an adult (21+) will be required upon delivery if the purchase amount was over $50.
- We can ship to any permanent address (including your workplace)—but not hotels or non-permanent addresses.
- Please contact us if you need to reroute or change the delivery address.
- All packages are fully insured.
- UPS and FedEx are currently operating as normal, but please be advised that COVID delays are possible
- We offer free shipping on all orders over $50
- We ship via UPS 2-Day for orders over $50, and USPS Priority for orders under $50.
- We ship through FedEx International Priority to a limited number of countries (see the full list here).
- International clients are responsible for all shipping and all customs charges.
We are proud to provide a lifetime warranty on each and every one of our pieces, so you can rest assured that we will lovingly care for your Melanie Casey jewelry whenever it needs servicing. We stand by our work.
We will repair your jewelry whenever it needs repairing for as long as you own it. Our highly skilled repair specialist will evaluate your piece and stay in open communication with you about the work that’s needed and any associated costs.
Also, you can send your jewelry to us at any time for a free thorough cleaning and inspection to ensure it is sparkling beautifully and in top shape.
Ring sizes are not universal. So the best place to start is with our FREE plastic ring sizer. It’s a U.S. sizing belt that helps you find your general measurement. Just slip it on, pull the tab, and voila!REQUEST NOW
Order a Perfect Fit Ring Sizer—a blank, round, metal ring that our jewelers will make in your size. Try it on, wear it for a few days, and return it to us for a full refund (minus shipping).FIND YOUR PERFECT FIT