**In order to receive this ring before Christmas 2017, please place your order before November 17. This listing will be deactivated from November 22-December 31, 2017.
The Castle in the Clouds ring is both royal and sweet. An oval white diamond is crowned with a halo of smaller round diamonds for an ethereal look. The space between the halo diamonds gives this ring a unique feeling of floating clouds. This ring combines the best features of a classic halo style with the antique-inspired dainty look that is Melanie Casey's signature. Handmade on our smooth, delicate gold band, this is an engagement ring that is sure to inspire and delight any bride.
- Oval white diamond (Appx 4x6mm, 0.40 carats, SI2 clarity or higher, H or better color)
- Halo: 1mm, 1.5mm & 2mm white diamonds (SI3 clarity, G-H color)
- Metal: Solid 14k gold (available in yellow, white or rose)
- Your choice of bright polish or brushed matte finish (photos show bright)
- Ring Band: Smooth, delicate band, 1.1mm wide
In need of style advice, a second opinion, or reassurance? The jewelry stylist team at firstname.lastname@example.org is happy to help! Contact us with any questions, and we will respond promptly with personalized jewelry stylist support catered to your needs.
Item #: 1117